The General Faculties Council Nominating Committee seeks applications from academic and support staff members who are interested in being actively involved in a high level of institutional governance.
The committee is filling vacancies for terms beginning July 1, 2012, which are normally 3- year terms, on the following GFC committees:
· Academic Planning Committee
· Campus Law Review Committee
· Committee On The Learning Environment
· Facilities Development Committee
· Undergraduate Awards And Scholarship Committee
· University Teaching Awards Committee
· Academic Appeals Committee / University Appeal Board
Application forms should be completed and returned to University Governance by Monday, March 26.
Full details on GFC committees, memberships and applications are available online. Application forms can also be picked up at University Governance, Room 3-20, University Hall.
If you have any questions, please contact me at your convenience.
Associate Secretary, Governance Services
780.492.1938 or ann.hodgson [at] ualberta.ca